to ABSA's download page.
Available to download as a PDF, the ABSA Brochure of
Schedules 2011/12 includes the Information & Stipulations 2011/12, with the
standard Entry Form following on.
The ABSA Competition Rules
are available separately as a PDF download, and we strongly advise that you make yourself familiar with
them as you are signing entry forms to that effect.
There is also an Entry Form in MS Word format (doc).
This year, following straight on from the Brochure of Schedules and Entry Form,
is the Order Form for our 20th Anniversary Sweatshirts, Hoodies and Car
Following on from this, is our Fun Weekend Programme and Entry Forms but please
note that exact dates for this event will not be announced until January.
Keep an eye on the ABSA Website Calendar page for the update before sending
If you do not have adobe software in order to view the PDFs on this
page, then please click on this link to download the software:
To download the whole Brochure (or the Competition Rules) as a PDF, using A4-size
paper (check Adobe Acrobat paper size options):
the icon above and press 'Print' from Adobe Acrobat.
To print single or multiple Entry Forms for a PDF A4-size:
1. Click the 'Pages' thumbnail icon in the left margin - this will
reveal all the pages in the document.
2. Page down to the Entry Form.
3. From the 'File' menu select 'Print' - the print dialogue menu then
4. Select 'Current Page', then select the number of copies to print.
5. Click the 'Print' button.
Handy tip for multiple entries: Print off one Entry
Form. Handwrite your dogs' and your own details, using dark ink.
Photocopy the number of Entry Forms required for the Season. Then fill in
the event details, remembering to sign and date, for each individual event.
(Photocopied signatures will not be acceptable.)
Entry Form Word Document A4-size:
To enable you keep a copy of the Entry Form on your
computer which you can use at your leisure
1. Click on the above Word icon to download.
2. A 'File Download' box appears, click Save.
3. A 'Save As' box appears, select desired folder on your PC, click Save. You will then be able to
type in the available fields, not forgetting to delete any surplus spaces to
avoid scrolling round.
3. Please sign and date each Entry Form after printing.